ALL OF THE ABOVE
Dette er en side hvor jeg ønsker og dele mitt hjerte får Jesus, med dere
onsdag, mars 28, 2007
Hengivenhet
Devotion
Marty Sampson

Intro:

Verse 1:
I've been running trying to be one who sees
I've been working salvation out of my knees
there is nothing better than knowing
we are redeemed

I'm believing trusting in creative hands
I am praying for our world to bow to Your plan
and this one thought is unmistakeable
I take up my cross and follow You lord

Chorus:
when You stand the tall trees and mountains bow
when You speak the fiercest of oceans is still
and I see sinners seek devotion
lost become chosen
and I fall to my knees

Verse 2:
I'm forgiven by a Savior who did not deserve death
He was blameless, when I was lost in shamefulness
I'm delivered but it doesn't seem right
unless I keep my eyes focused on the Savior who gave His life

in the middle of a world that denies it believes
it is breaking apart at the very seam
in this one thing to be alive for
and it's to take up my cross and follow You Lord

Other:

Bridge:
I will take up my cross and
follow Lord where You lead me
I will take up my cross
and follow wherever You go (2x)

©2006 Hillsong Publishing
posted by Trond Westby @ 12:37 a.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:45 a.m., Blogger Bjarte said…

    "lost become chosen
    and I fall to my knees"

    Jeg blir bare så utrolig fylt av ærefrykt hver gang jeg oppdager at Gud bruker folk som ikke er kristne i Hans plan!

    Bra sang, Trond

     
Legg inn en kommentar
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Trond Westby
Home: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
GUDS ORD

Min sjel, lov Herren,glem ikke alle hans velgjerninger!Han tilgir all din skyld og leger all din sykdom.Han frir ditt liv fra graven og kroner deg med godhet og miskunn.Han fyller ditt liv med det som godt er,og gjør deg ung igjen som ørnen.

Gjengen og de
Andre linker
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER